Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019 Bombay high court junior clerk recruitment 2019 for 8921 Posts Bombay high court.nic.in Bombay High Court recruitment 2019 Online Application Form Latest Vacancies BHC Clerk Apply Online BHC Clerk Peon Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2019 Age Limit Educational Qualification Salary Selection Process How to Apply for Mumbai High Court Jobs. Check the latest updates, news about Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019.during
Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019 – Latest Notification
Latest Update:-Good News! Recently, it has come to the notice that very soon there recruitment going to do for the Junior Clerk, Peon/ Hamal, Stenographer (L.G) Post. The recruitment process for the same will be going to start from the next month (April)
All the interested and eligible candidate may check the eligibility criteria for the above-said job. Remember, the interested candidate should check each and every detail of the vacancy like – Educational Qualification, Salary Details, Nature of Job, Age Restriction (limit), Experience, Exam Pattern, Geography details (location), Syllabus and all other related information. before
Note:– Applicant needs to apply online for the above-said vacancy.
Bombay High Court is one of the oldest High Courts in India. It is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Its jurisdiction covers the states of Maharashtra and Goa, and the Union Territories of Daman and Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli. before
Details about Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019 @bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Organization Name: Bombay High Court
Post Details:- Total 8921 Posts
- Junior Clerk: 4738 Posts
- Peon / Hamal: 3170 Posts
- Stenographer (L.G.): 1013 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for BHC Recruitment 2019
Age Restriction or Limit:
The applicant age should be lie in between 18 to 38years in case of General category and 43 years in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, only then they can apply for Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019. The upper age limit prescribed recruitment relaxed 45 years in case of physically handicapped persons.
Salary (Pay Scale)
Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 11640 -140 -11920 -17 0 -12600-250-14100-320-15700
Nature of Job: Full Time
Educational Qualification for UP Forest Guard Jobs 2019:
The applicant applying for the same must have the following qualification:
- For Clerk/ Stenographer: Candidate should minimum passed S.S.C. Board Examination. Preference, however, b given to Graduate and Law Graduates of any Recognized University in any faculty.
- Peon/ Hamal: A candidate must have passed minimum 7th Standard with good physique.
- For more Detail Please Download Advertisement detail given below
Please Note:- There are separate criteria for typing test & Computer Knowledge for Junior Clerk & Stenographer Post. during
Application or Examination Fee:-
Candidates don’t have to pay any application fee.
Please Note:- Admit Card Will be Available on the Website Before A Week from the Date of Examination. The Candidates also Will receive an SMS Alert regarding the Admit Card on his Registered Email Id or Mobile Number. The Final Cut Off Wil b Provided Category Wise to all the Candidates. The Result Will Declare as soon as Possible on the Official Website.
How to apply for Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019:
The candidate is requested to apply online as the offline application will be rejected. Follow the steps to apply online.
- The candidate is required to visit the official website i.e. https://bhc.gov.in, to apply under online mode.
- You will see on the home page there will be the “Apply Online” tab.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Offline Application Correctly.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same. before
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form. during
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take a print out of the filled application form. during