Class-III Senior Clerk,Sachivalaya All Department. Candidates requested to submit online application forms. on Ojas website for preparation of selection / waiting list on merit basis by conducting a competitive examination under the premises of Senior Clerk, Class III Cadre for the offices of the Head of the Department under the control of the Secretariat Department, Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board, Gandhinagar. conducting a competitive examination under the premises of Senior Clerk, Class III Cadre for the offices of the Head of the Department under the control of the Secretariat Department, Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board, Gandhinagar.
candidates posted on the website. Detailed Instructions for Applying Online during 01/08/2019 (14.00 hrs to 30/08/2019) It is important to read carefully.
Name & Posts :
- (1) Agricultural Farmer Welfare and Cooperation Departmen
- Director of Horticulture : 15 Posts
- (2) Department of Health and Family Welfare.
- Workers State Insurance Scheme : 64 Posts
- Food and medicine : 06 Posts
- Commissioner Health Medical Services and Medical Education (Medical Department) : 33 Posts
- (3) Department of Labor and Employment.
- Director Employment and Training (Employment) : 35 Posts
- (4) Department of Food and Civil Supplies and Village, Ba.
- Director Food and Civil Supplies Office : 32 Posts
- (5) Department of Education,
- Goose. Secondary and North. In. Sh. Board : 22 Posts
- Commissioner Technical Education : 53 Posts
- (6) Department of Industry and Mines
- Office of the Commissioner of Geological Sciences and Minerals : 20 Posts
- Superintending Engineer Ahmadabad : 35 Posts
- (7) Department of Road and Buildings
- Superintending Engineer Ahmedabad (MM Circle-1) : 35 Posts
- Superintending Engineer Rajkot (M) Circle-1 : 15 Posts
- Superintending Engineer Vadodara (M) Circle : 17 Posts
- (8) Tribal Development Department.
- Commissioner Tribal Development Office : 72 Posts
- (9) Department of Social Justice and Empowerment.
- Director Social Security Account : 04 Posts
- (10) Home department.
- Director General Home-guard : 08 Posts
Class-III Senior Clerk,Sachivalaya All Department.
No certificates to be attached to the candidate while applying online, the applicant has to fill in all the details in the online application based on the details of the certificates when applying online. Hence all original certificates such as educational qualification, age, school leaving certificate, gender, physical maternity leave (if applicable), ex-serviceman (if applicable), widow (if applicable) and other qualifications Along with the certificates, the application has to fill in all the details based on such certificates. So that the application cannot canceled due to incorrect details of the application.
Examination method :
Class-III Senior Clerk,Sachivalaya All Department. The first phase of this issue, as shown in issue number-8, is publicly known as OM. Competitive written examination of the R-method will passed in Part-I and thereafter an estimated three times the total space in the computer proficiency process of Part-II.
In case of need, some instructions regarding the examination will be sent to the mobile number by SMS. Will be given from As such, it is imperative to display the mobile number in the relevant column in the application form and maintain the same mobile number till the entire recruitment process is completed.
The following are the account / category details of the places to be filled.
The account / category details of the places to be filled are as follows.
A leaflet showing the category Wise vacancies of the Senior Clerk cadre Class-3 at the headquarters of the Department under the control of the Secretariat Departments.
(1) The number of spaces shown in the advertisement will likely increase.
(2) Out of the total 06 positions of the above mentioned physical impairment candidates, 01 – LV spot for the disabled with blindness or low vision impairment, or 02 – HH space for the disabled with 2 hearing impairments, and 03 for the paralysis of the cerebral palsy or 03 with cerebral palsy. The place is reserved.
Class-III Senior Clerk,Sachivalaya All Department.
(4) A candidate may make only one application. However, if more than one application is made by a candidate, the application will be valid as per due fee along with the last confirmed application. And the previous application will be considered void. If the candidate does not have a fixed fee filled with the last confirmed application, then the last confirmed application along with the fixed fee will be considered valid. If the candidate is filled in with more than one application then he will not be refunded.
(5) Resolution No. dated 11/11/2014 of the General Administration Department. PSC / 1089/3910 / G Resolution No. of 01/08/2018. In keeping with the provisions of CRR / 1096/2213 / G.2, reserved spaces for women have been made. If no qualified female candidate is available for women’s reservation, it will be filled with male candidate from the relevant category (General, Economically Weaker Class SC ST, SEBC).
(6) For ex-servicemen, 10% of the land is reserved as per rules. The candidates selected in the Ex-Servicemen category will be compensated against the respective category (General, Economically Weaker Class SC, ST, SEBC). Then the place that will be filled with other equitable candidates in that category.
Ex-servicemen who have served at least six months in the Army, Water, Air and Territory Army Forces, and have a valid soldier’s identification card and discharge book as a Ex-Serviceman, will receive a three-year exemption in addition to the period of service they have served in the upper Y limit. Candidates who are on duty as ex-servicemen can continue their candidacy even after one year of retirement.
Class-III Senior Clerk,Sachivalaya All Department.
(7) The places of physically handicapped candidates which will be compensated against that category. Physical practices VIkalang If candidates do not get physically handicapped candidates eligible for the vacant candidates’ posts, the vacancy will be filled with other general eligible candidates in that category.
(8) When certain seats are reserved for the total female candidates in that category in the public, the vacancies other than the reserved seats of the female candidates are not counted as reserved only for male candidates, these seats may be considered for selection of male and female candidates. Male as well as female candidates can apply. (For example, out of the total 10 seats, 03 seats are reserved for women candidates but women candidates may also be selected against the remaining 07 places.)
The candidate should be a citizen of India. Or have nationality as per the provisions of the Gujarat Civil Service Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967 Regulation.
Educational Qualification :
Class-III Senior Clerk,Sachivalaya All Department. Candidate to be eligible for selection in direct recruitment
Obtained a degree from any of the
Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act
in India or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared
be a deemed university under section 3 of the University Grants Commission
Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the
Government must be educationally qualified. Also, candidates who do not have such educational qualifications should not apply.
Candidate from the General Administration Department of the State Government. 13/08/2008 as well as Tal. As per the syllabus determined from Government Resolution No. CRR = 10-2007-1203 20-Gt dated 18/03/2016, any Computer Training Training Certificate / Marksheet should have. Or any diploma / degree or certificate on computer knowledge in a government or university or institute passed certificates or certificates of degree or diploma / diploma courses with computer as a subject or subject of standard 10 or standard 12 exam computer. Must have certificates. Candidates who do not have such certification at this stage will be able to apply for PN. But such candidates who have passed the Computer Knowledge basics examination before the appointing authority will have to submit this certificate before receiving the appointment. Otherwise the appointing authority may opt out of the candidates in such case.
The candidate should have sufficient knowledge of Gujarat or Hindi or both languages.
The senior clerk is included in the application form for the important issues of the academic qualification prescribed in the class-3 cadre recruitment rules. But at the time of final selection all the provisions of the educational qualification outlined in the recruitment rules will be taken into consideration. The applicant will have to fill the details in the application form, taking into account all the details of the educational qualification shown in the candidate.
Age limit :
Senior Clerk for Class III Cadre position As of 30/08/2019, the age of candidature should not be more than 35 years.
General exemptions are available to the general category women candidates, reserved men and women candidates as well as ex-servicemen, physically handicapped candidates and candidates who are already serving in government service.
(1) Senior Clerk will be eligible for Pankaj year exemption as female to the general category female candidates for Class 3 Cadre positions.
Senior Clerk Class-3 Cadre seats which are reserved for those reserved category candidates. A five-year concession will given to the male candidates of that class and five years to the reserved candidates and five years to the female candidates. But there will be no exemption for male candidates of the category who do not have reserved seats for the reserved category, but the female candidates will be eligible for five years exemption as a woman.
10-year concessions will be available to the general category of handicapped male candidates.
Candidates with disabilities in the general category will be eligible for 15 years exemption.
15-year exemption will be available to the disabled male candidates of that category who have reserved reserved seats for those reserved seats for disabled male candidates of the reserved category. Whenever there is no reservation for those reserved classes, those who are not reserved for those reserved category will be eligible for 10 years exemption.
20-year exemption will be available to the disabled women candidates in the category who have reserved reserved seats for those reserved seats for the reserved women candidates. Whenever there is no reserved seats for those reserved category, those candidates belonging to those reserved category will be eligible for 15 years exemption.
How to Apply ?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the Website https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in