Maruti Suzuki Freshers & All Jobs Recruitment 2019 Apply for online for Maruti Suzuki Freshers & All Jobs Recruitment drive 2019 for freshers. Maruti Suzuki job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level IT internship and engineers jobs. Intersted snd eligible candidates can Apply online for Maruti Suzuki With career start.
Ahmedabad , Bangalore, Channai, Delhi, Hydrabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin, and other cities.
Maruti Suzuki Freshers & All Jobs Recruitment 2019 Details.
- Experience Required ; Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, Pass outs)
- Qualification : Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate
- Work Location : Across India
- Job Description : Entry Level Engineer
- Salary Offered : Best in Market
Latest Job Openings in Maruti Suzuki
- Area Sales Manager
- Head Hr
- Sales & Marketing
- Mechanical Engineer
- Service Engineer
- Planning Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Engineer Trainee
- Sales Consultant
- Field Executive
- Team Leaders
- Sales Executive
- Engineer / Senior Engineer
- Business Manager
- Automobile Engineer
- Engineer – R & D
- Service Head
- Designer Auto Interiors
- Production Engineer
Maruti Suzuki Company Profile
The Company’s headquarters are at No 1, Nelson Mandela Road , New Delhi. In February 2012, the company sold its ten millionth vehicle in India.
Maruti Suzuki India Limited, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, is ann automobile manufacturer in India. It is a subsidiary of Japanees automobile and motorcycle manufacturer Suzuki. As of November 2015, it had a market share of 50% of the Indian passenger car markets. Maruti Suzuki manufactures and sells popular cars such as the Alto, Ritz, Celirio, Swift, Wagon R , Zen Estilo, Swift DZire, Ciaz, Kizashi, Sx4, Eeco, Omni, Ertiga, S-Cross and Grand Vitara.
Maruti Udyog Limited was established in February 1981, through the actual Production commenced only inn 1983. It started with the Maruti 800, Based on the Suzuki Alto kei car which at the time was the only modern car available in India. its only competitors were the Hindustan Ambassador and premier padmini. Originally, 74% of the company was owned by the Indian government, and 26% by Suzuki of Japan. As of May 2007, the government of India. sold its complete share to Indian financial institution and no longer has any stake in Maruti Udyog.
Company Name : Maruti Suzuki India Limited .
Fonder(s) or Key People : R>C Bhargava (Chairman).
Founded On : 1981 .
Industry : Automotive .
No. of Employees : 12,900 (2015, Sept.) .
Headquarters : New Delhi , India.
Maruti Suzuki Recruitment Selection Process
- Aptitude Written test online.
- Technical interview.
- HR interview.
Maruti Suzuki Registration Process
- Maruti Suzuki Freshers & All Jobs Recruitment 2019 To Apply Maruti Suzuki Job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website. www.marutisuzuki.com
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. if you haven’t signed up yet, need to sing up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Maruti Suzuki Eligibility Criteria
- Only entry level engineers are eligible.
- Flexible to work in Shifts.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
- must have who consistent academic records from Class X on wards.
- Candidates who have attended Dell interview or recruitment before 6 months need not apply.
Document Required ( Original and Photocopies )
- SSC Mark sheet
- HSC / Diploma Mark Sheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years mark sheets
- Photo ID proof ( Pan Card / Passport / Driving License / College ID )
Maruti Suzuki India Limited, 1, Nelson Mandela Road , Vasant Kunj , New Delhi – 10070
How to Apply :
Interested ans eligible Candidates may apply Online through the Official website